Namco Pools - Willow Pool Rusted and Leaking

In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking.Not happy with the offer they are making a new wall for $900 and a new liner for $220 when I just paid $2500 in 2011.

I can't imagine wanting to give them more $$ for a product they don't want to stand behind. I have also been in contact with Asahi who made the walls. I am being offered a discount to purchase another wall from them.

I don't feel that I should give them more money to purchase the same product when it's most likely going to fail.DONT BUY FROM NAMCO

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Plumbing fixtures
review #638377 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Namco Pools? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 04, 2015 #991793

I had the same pool and the same thing happened to me namco sale the cheapest pools around do not last they advertise a price online that is 600 dollars cheaper than in the store and now they are doing bait and switch so if you go to buy a pool take a picture of the one you bought and when it gets delivered check it

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Namco Pools. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Namco Pools.
Filing a new complaint about