In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking.Not happy with the offer they are making a new wall for $900 and a new liner for $220 when I just paid $2500 in 2011.

I can't imagine wanting to give them more $$ for a product they don't want to stand behind. I have also been in contact with Asahi who made the walls. I am being offered a discount to purchase another wall from them.

I don't feel that I should give them more money to purchase the same product when it's most likely going to fail.DONT BUY FROM NAMCO

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2500. jwilson is overall dissatisfied with Namco Pools and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about pool at Namco Pools was warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Namco Pools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Namco Pools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Namco Pools?

Comments

I had the same pool and the same thing happened to me namco sale the cheapest pools around do not last they advertise a price online that is 600 dollars cheaper than in the store and now they are doing bait and switch so if you go to buy a pool take a picture of the one you bought and when it gets delivered check it