In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking.Not happy with the offer they are making a new wall for $900 and a new liner for $220 when I just paid $2500 in 2011.
I can't imagine wanting to give them more $$ for a product they don't want to stand behind. I have also been in contact with Asahi who made the walls. I am being offered a discount to purchase another wall from them.
I don't feel that I should give them more money to purchase the same product when it's most likely going to fail.DONT BUY FROM NAMCO
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "About 2 years after purchasing the pool a leak started on the hose going into the pool for the water output. It was dripping, very slowly, on the outside of..."
- " My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could..."
- "Hello my name is Alan Gordon. I also had them put in an above ground pool. Very dissatisfied to say the least. Mark promised me a level pool. Well after..."
- "the inspection report did NOT mention the plumbing under my sink, nor the fact that the sink did not drain well. The report did say that ALL hose bibs were..."
- "bought these boots, for the electrical rating and composite, toe , suppose to be equal to steel. a 30 pound door drop on them, the composite toe shield. bent in..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."