Bought pool in 2010.It started to rust in 2012, tried to get the situation remedied without any luck, did not know what parts to get the cost of the parts were obscene considering the cost of the pool new (that should have been my first clue, second clue was wehn they all started to go out of business.
Dealt with the rust in the pool...better then no pool when you have four kids. Then in 2014 tried again, found out about via www.mypoolwarranty.com and again, nothing was resolved. Namco sways they can not assist me since they are no longer in NJ??? Manufacturer is in Canada and impossible to get on phone or by email ....
I have attached photos...So disappointed, before this bought a used pool and had it for ten years with no problems, wish I had kept it. It is suppose to have a 25 year warranty!
I was told my a pool retailer that Namco parts are difficult to get...Nothing I can do now but I want everyone to know their pools are a waste of money and they do not stand by their product at all.Namco's website says they willl assist you in contacting the manufacturer for warranty assistance but thats only if you live in a state where they have a location, does that make any sense?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Help me get the correct parts I need to fix the pool and since they are needed becuase they rusted out cover the cost of those parts.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 15 X 30 Atlantic Oval Pool
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "We have an Ashfield 1 handle kitchen faucet, purchased in 2007 when we remodeled our kitchen. It retails on the Price Pfister web site for $527, so it's not exactly..."
- "RECDIRECT IS TERRIBLEI must caution everyone against buying the Prozone Salt System for your spa. Recdirect pushes this on you as a one stop shopping system for eliminating chemicals..."
- "Absolute worst company, owner sub contract everything to the lowest bidder and it shows, and sub par unlicensed contractors is what I got not mention it took 5 months to..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."