100% full Not resolved

Bought pool in 2010.It started to rust in 2012, tried to get the situation remedied without any luck, did not know what parts to get the cost of the parts were obscene considering the cost of the pool new (that should have been my first clue, second clue was wehn they all started to go out of business.

Dealt with the rust in the pool...better then no pool when you have four kids. Then in 2014 tried again, found out about via www.mypoolwarranty.com and again, nothing was resolved. Namco sways they can not assist me since they are no longer in NJ??? Manufacturer is in Canada and impossible to get on phone or by email ....

I have attached photos...So disappointed, before this bought a used pool and had it for ten years with no problems, wish I had kept it. It is suppose to have a 25 year warranty!

I was told my a pool retailer that Namco parts are difficult to get...Nothing I can do now but I want everyone to know their pools are a waste of money and they do not stand by their product at all.Namco's website says they willl assist you in contacting the manufacturer for warranty assistance but thats only if you live in a state where they have a location, does that make any sense?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "help me get the correct parts i need to fix the pool and since they are needed becuase they rusted out cover the cost of those parts" as the author lost $2500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Namco Pools and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Namco Pools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Namco Pools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Namco Pools?

Comments