Bought pool in 2010.It started to rust in 2012, tried to get the situation remedied without any luck, did not know what parts to get the cost of the parts were obscene considering the cost of the pool new (that should have been my first clue, second clue was wehn they all started to go out of business.
Dealt with the rust in the pool...better then no pool when you have four kids. Then in 2014 tried again, found out about via www.mypoolwarranty.com and again, nothing was resolved. Namco sways they can not assist me since they are no longer in NJ??? Manufacturer is in Canada and impossible to get on phone or by email ....
I have attached photos...So disappointed, before this bought a used pool and had it for ten years with no problems, wish I had kept it. It is suppose to have a 25 year warranty!
I was told my a pool retailer that Namco parts are difficult to get...Nothing I can do now but I want everyone to know their pools are a waste of money and they do not stand by their product at all.Namco's website says they willl assist you in contacting the manufacturer for warranty assistance but thats only if you live in a state where they have a location, does that make any sense?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "Hello my name is Alan Gordon. I also had them put in an above ground pool. Very dissatisfied to say the least. Mark promised me a level pool. Well after..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."