Namco Pools - Same issue

Bought pool in 2010.It started to rust in 2012, tried to get the situation remedied without any luck, did not know what parts to get the cost of the parts were obscene considering the cost of the pool new (that should have been my first clue, second clue was wehn they all started to go out of business.

Dealt with the rust in the pool...better then no pool when you have four kids. Then in 2014 tried again, found out about via and again, nothing was resolved. Namco sways they can not assist me since they are no longer in NJ??? Manufacturer is in Canada and impossible to get on phone or by email ....

I have attached photos...So disappointed, before this bought a used pool and had it for ten years with no problems, wish I had kept it. It is suppose to have a 25 year warranty!

I was told my a pool retailer that Namco parts are difficult to get...Nothing I can do now but I want everyone to know their pools are a waste of money and they do not stand by their product at all.Namco's website says they willl assist you in contacting the manufacturer for warranty assistance but thats only if you live in a state where they have a location, does that make any sense?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Help me get the correct parts I need to fix the pool and since they are needed becuase they rusted out cover the cost of those parts.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
15 X 30 Atlantic Oval Pool
Review category
Plumbing fixtures
review #859981 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Namco Pools? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.