Stone Ridge, New York

About three years ago my pool started to rust for no reason, so we told this to the store and they told us to send them a picture. they said that they had a wall in the back room and they would work something out.

so I asked who was going to do the work they told me that I had to to the work and they would give me a break on the prize of the wall. I asked about the water I was going to loose and I was told I would have to get more water at my cost.

I do not think this is fair and the first person I told to does not work there any more and the next person was the one who told me that it was at my cost . I will never buy anything from them and I tell everyone to stay away.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Namco Pools. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Namco Pools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies category for more informed decision or compare Namco Pools to other companies on our site.

Comments

Went tot Namco pool supplies in Peabody MA . What a joke.

Girl behind counter never asked if she could help me..instead just stearing at her phone.

Asked her some questions but she knew nothing . They suck

Delta, Ohio, United States #1179531

Terrible service. Did not get patio set for 3 was agter purchase.

Came with no umbrella and 4 chairs only. 2chairs had no left side arms and legs. They never ck order for sure. 2 was later still no umbrella and rest of order.

They said they would take $200 off due to prob. Will deliver Thurs. They called back- sorry,will deliver Tues. was delivered dirty and - chair was split.

Called back to pick up all and I want money back. Horrible!

Can't. Believe this could happen in a retail business.