Stone Ridge, New York

About three years ago my pool started to rust for no reason, so we told this to the store and they told us to send them a picture. they said that they had a wall in the back room and they would work something out.

so I asked who was going to do the work they told me that I had to to the work and they would give me a break on the prize of the wall. I asked about the water I was going to loose and I was told I would have to get more water at my cost.

I do not think this is fair and the first person I told to does not work there any more and the next person was the one who told me that it was at my cost . I will never buy anything from them and I tell everyone to stay away.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Went tot Namco pool supplies in Peabody MA . What a joke.

Girl behind counter never asked if she could help me..instead just stearing at her phone.

Asked her some questions but she knew nothing . They suck

Delta, Ohio, United States #1179531

Terrible service. Did not get patio set for 3 was agter purchase.

Came with no umbrella and 4 chairs only. 2chairs had no left side arms and legs. They never ck order for sure. 2 was later still no umbrella and rest of order.

They said they would take $200 off due to prob. Will deliver Thurs. They called back- sorry,will deliver Tues. was delivered dirty and - chair was split.

Called back to pick up all and I want money back. Horrible!

Can't. Believe this could happen in a retail business.