1.1

I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them.

5 weeks to deliver the pool, then the fun begins with the installer contracted through Namco. Starts off that it will cost me an extra $400 or more to dig up the lawn and level on top of the $1200.00 I already paid AND he asks were do I want me to pile up the yard material because they do not take it? WHAT??? I called Namco 5 times no answer, finally go through to the store and told them what the installer said and the Store Manager said the dig is part of the installation package and said she would reassign the install to another Contractor.

Got a call from the second Contractor he gave me the same line that it will cost more and that they do not take the yard material it's up to the home owner. I told him I was hiring someone to pull the tree stump and that I will have them level and clear the area and take the yard waste away (this was done perfectly). The Namco installer came in and dug up the area that was leveled and said it was not level and needed to be wider than 26'?

left rocks and dirt in a circle around the pool and said I need to hire a landscaper to remove the rocks etc. 10 days later they come to install the pool and this is the disaster I'm left with....drainage issues are a major concern with what was left behind and I need to hire someone to fix this disaster.

Product or Service Mentioned: Namco Pools Pool Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Installation process is a joke.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2017.

Comments