1.8

Bought a pool from Namco exactly two years ago this month. There is now rust all over and one rust spot has caused a hole in the wall and the liner.

I've been going back and forth with Namco, the manufacturer and the liner company. Manufacturer offers 75% off a new wall and $200 to ship it to my house. Liner company offers NOTHING. Namco, being so very generous, offers me $100 off of a liner or 10% off a new pool.

So, at this point, my 2 year old pool will cost me over $1,700 (including dismantle of old and install of new wall and liner), not to mention the cost to fill the pool again. Way to go Namco.... I will NEVER buy from them again.

Nor should you...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Namco Pools. The most disappointing about pool from Namco Pools was namco does not care about their customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Namco Pools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies category for more informed decision or compare Namco Pools to other companies on our site.

Comments

Manchester, Connecticut, United States #1220890

The number one reason pool walls and components rust and liners fail is because of soft water. If you properly maintained your calcium levels this would have never happened.

I have owned a Namco pool for over 20 years. I have only replaced my liner once because of damage caused at a party. I have also noticed that when I mow the lawn, a rock or two dings up the wall and exposes bare metal.

When bare metal reacts with moisture in the air, it rusts. Its called chemistry.

So when you don't change the oil in your car and it overheats and breaks down; do you blame the car dealership?

to Anonymous Bristol, Connecticut, United States #1342259

Are you a Namco employee? Sounds like it.

Your soft water comment holds no water.... just like MY namco pool that rotted through after 5 seasons. Their customer service is by far THE WORST of any business I have EVER dealt with. Took them 5 weeks to tell me they are doing nothing to help me.

Oh , that's right , they are willing to sell me a wall at 50%off full price.

So,$1600 cost to me plus $1000 to install plus $400 for water. That is using the plastic bag liner they originally sold me.