Namco Pools - Namco not standing behind their product
I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom.This is what they found!
I talked to Store 14 Warwick Rhode Island Manager Rick. He told me to email pictures and he would get back to me because he knew nothing about the warranty on the pool. It's been over a week and I have heard nothing. I'm hoping they stand by their product and replace this rusted mess.
This pool is not old and cost $3600.
I would not recommend buying a Namco product if they do not stand by their warranty.Looks like my grandchildren have lost the pool for the summer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- replace pool
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 15 X 30 Expensive Above Ground Pool
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had been doing business with Spriritual Quest for a few years buying the occasional low dollar item. My main initial interest was an herbal supplement called Protandim. I was..."
- "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..."
- "About 2 years after purchasing the pool a leak started on the hose going into the pool for the water output. It was dripping, very slowly, on the outside of..."
- "Purchased leather recliner from a furniture store (Knight Furniture) in North Carolina In 2005. For the first several years the only problem with the leather was that it faded..."
- "I can say I trust easily and always how for the best but my family member ended up involved bcecause they were buying the puppy for me as a Christmas..."
- "I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging. The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over. It is very embarrassing for..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."