I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom.This is what they found!

I talked to Store 14 Warwick Rhode Island Manager Rick. He told me to email pictures and he would get back to me because he knew nothing about the warranty on the pool. It's been over a week and I have heard nothing. I'm hoping they stand by their product and replace this rusted mess.

This pool is not old and cost $3600.

I would not recommend buying a Namco product if they do not stand by their warranty.Looks like my grandchildren have lost the pool for the summer.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "replace pool" as the author lost $3600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Namco Pools and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Namco Pools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Namco Pools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Namco Pools?

Comments