Namco Pools - Namco not standing behind their product
I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom.This is what they found!
I talked to Store 14 Warwick Rhode Island Manager Rick. He told me to email pictures and he would get back to me because he knew nothing about the warranty on the pool. It's been over a week and I have heard nothing. I'm hoping they stand by their product and replace this rusted mess.
This pool is not old and cost $3600.
I would not recommend buying a Namco product if they do not stand by their warranty.Looks like my grandchildren have lost the pool for the summer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- replace pool
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 15 X 30 Expensive Above Ground Pool
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."
- "After a plumber charged me $160 to tell me the MOEN cartridge did not fix my leak & I would have to replace both bathroom faucets (for another service call..."
- "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging. The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over. It is very embarrassing for..."
- "Purchased leather recliner from a furniture store (Knight Furniture) in North Carolina In 2005. For the first several years the only problem with the leather was that it faded..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."