I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom.This is what they found!
I talked to Store 14 Warwick Rhode Island Manager Rick. He told me to email pictures and he would get back to me because he knew nothing about the warranty on the pool. It's been over a week and I have heard nothing. I'm hoping they stand by their product and replace this rusted mess.
This pool is not old and cost $3600.
I would not recommend buying a Namco product if they do not stand by their warranty.Looks like my grandchildren have lost the pool for the summer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- replace pool
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 15 X 30 Expensive Above Ground Pool
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought pool in 2010. It started to rust in 2012, tried to get the situation remedied without any luck, did not know what parts to get the cost of..."
- "The following is a listing of events leaving me with an extreme level of frustration with this company. I have attempted to fix it via their “Customer Service” pathways to..."
- "Having the same problem with lights and audio. It worked fine for about 2 months and then the lights started flickering and then audio cut off and wouldn't work. Then..."
- "I can say I trust easily and always how for the best but my family member ended up involved bcecause they were buying the puppy for me as a Christmas..."
- "I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging. The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over. It is very embarrassing for..."
- "Purchased leather recliner from a furniture store (Knight Furniture) in North Carolina In 2005. For the first several years the only problem with the leather was that it faded..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."