Has anyone thought about pursing a class action law suit again NAMCO? We've had serious issues with them, as have many of you.

I'd be willing to look into how to move it forward. We've contacted customer service in Sept 2016 after a bad install which has ruined our pool. They said someone would come look at the pool - no one showed up. Went through the winter with more damage happening.

Called in May to see when someone would fix the pool only to be told there is no record of our call in Sept.

I have record of it thankfully. Here it is July and our pool still isnt fixed and they are tryig to tell me that it's my fault!

Review about: Namco Pools Customer Care.

Comments

I would be interested. My pool wall is rusted, they said it's from a leak and can't cover it.

Pool is only 3 yrs.

old. They have been ignoring me for months.

I bought a pool and a patio set for $4000 in February . Pool was not installed properly in May.

Try to get them to fix it to no avail. I finally had to hire another company to fix it for $1600 (remove it and reinstall). Namco sub contractor install it and it was slanted.

By the way they never delivered my patio set. I'm trying to figure what to do.

Our 5 yr old pool just collapsed. Rotted from inside out.

Flooded our yard and insurancexwont cover. Is there a class action suit?

I would be interested if so. What a scam!

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1351023

Omg! They are blaming me too!

For my issue. I'm interested. I purchaed a pool in April total me it would be installed in 2 was after I received it.

Here it is July still sitting in my garage! Contacted the local news.