About 2 years after purchasing the pool a leak started on the hose going into the pool for the water output.It was dripping, very slowly, on the outside of the pool.
At the end of the season we called the installers who came and replaced the piece going into the wall. The liner looked a little twisted around the output valve on the inside of the pool but we didn't think anything of it. The leak on the outside had stopped. Fast forward 3 years.
In late July or August we noticed the side of the pool near the water output had a crease in the side, under an upright, and the wall was pulling away from the upright. Researched on the internet and couldn't find any info on this happening in summer, only after at lot of snow. No mention of what could cause this in the summer months. I tried pushing it out with my foot, not too forcefully, from the inside of the pool but it wouldn't pop out.
It said to hammer it out with a rubber mallet from the outside wall while holding a 2x4 against the inside wall after draining the water. We planned on doing that when we closed the pool next week. So we're in the pool on Sunday and for the heck of it I tried pushing the dent out with my foot again, gently. It went very easily with an audible "pop" and created an even bigger dent.
I walked away and started up the ladder, my partner was standing by the ladder, and all of the sudden I hear metal crunching and her screaming. The entire pool collapsed.
The walls were so badly rusted and the metal bolts holding the wall together were corroded and it couldn't have been caused by that leak alone.See for yourselves.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Namco Pools 15 Ft Round Pool
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..."
- " My mom bought a hot tub from their Lincoln city store only to have it close a week later.Was strung along for 3 weeks before I could..."
- "We have an Ashfield 1 handle kitchen faucet, purchased in 2007 when we remodeled our kitchen. It retails on the Price Pfister web site for $527, so it's not exactly..."
- "I have been a Home Manager with Showhomes KC since 2014. The franchise owner here is Kent Welch and I've stayed with Showhomes because it's a well oiled machine. I..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "Pass-Guaranteed has been using logos and trademarks of other reputable companies without permission and illegally. Please post any and all contact information for PG's location and/or management. I will contact those companies'..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."